Sauerkraut Apple Salad
Ingredients and Instructions:
- 1 can (27 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped Hausbeck dill pickle
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup vegetable oilIn a bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients.
Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.