Tostadas and Crabmeat Salad
- 12 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Hausbeck pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
Combine crabmeat, avocado, onion, red pepper and Hausbeck jalapeno peppers in small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, lime juice and cilantro; set aside.
Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook tortillas, one at a time, 1 minute or until crisp, turning once; drain on paper towels. To serve, arrange tortillas on serving platter and evenly top with lettuce, then crab salad.